Denial of Workers’ Compensation Benefits
When a person is injured in the workplace, it is only natural that they would have a number of questions for a workers compensation lawyer Rancho Santa Margarita, CA residents trust. Howard Law, P.C. can offer you the experience and guidance you may be looking for when it comes to your needs regarding workers’ compensation. With many years of experience in representing Rancho Santa Margarita area’s residents, we are confident that we can provide you with the guidance you require. It will be important that immediately following your injury, you contact Howard Law, P.C. so that we can help you determine the appropriate course of action. Here are some frequently asked questions that usually arise for clients when in the midst of enduring the workers’ compensation process:What Initial Steps Should I Take Following My Injury?
Following your injury there are several important steps to be taken. As a workers compensation lawyer Rancho Santa Margarita, CA relies on can explain, it is vital that you:
- Report the injury to your employer
- Seek Medical Treatment
- Howard Law, P.C. can be helpful in sorting out your workers’ compensation claim and advocating for your needs.
Suffering from an injury is hard enough, especially if you are in a great deal of pain. If you are unable to work as a result, you will likely require the support of workers’ compensation. But what happens when someone’s workers’ compensation is denied? Here are common reasons that this may occur:
- You did not complete the required paperwork according to the deadlines. This is where workers compensation lawyer Rancho Santa Margarita, CA turns to can be particularly helpful. With our experience in handling workers’ compensation, we understand when and how to file the paperwork within the necessary timeframes.
- If a workers’ comp claim was filed after you were either fired or quit your job.
- Your employer does not agree with the incident. If this is the case, you will need to be able to provide documentation and evidence that supports your claim.
If your claim has been denied, it will be important to first determine the reason why. You will receive a letter outlining your denial. This will be helpful in sorting out the best course of action. Depending on your particular situation, you may be able to appeal. It may be a good idea to contact workers compensation lawyer Rancho Santa Margarita, CA employees look to at this point the help you through this process. We can help stick to the required deadlines and interpret the complexities of a process that can be incredibly confusing.
Experiencing a work related injury can be challenging and stressful, especially if you are in a great deal of pain. The financial burden you are likely to experience as a result of not working can take a toll on a person’s self esteem and ability to take care of themselves. You will likely feel as though you have no direction and that no one is looking out for you during this difficult time. It will be important to call (800)-872-5925 for legal assistance from Howard Law, P.C. We will work hard to protect your interests and help you take the appropriate next steps in your workers’ compensation claim. Contact a workers compensation lawyer Rancho Santa Margarita, CA relies on today.