Rancho Mirage, California
A workers' compensation lawyer Rancho Mirage, CA workers trust understands that if you have suffered an injury at work, you are probably wondering if you have a workers’ compensation case. You are probably questioning if you need a workers' compensation lawyer in Rancho Mirage, CA and whether or not your injury is severe enough for a case.When Can You Handle Your Case on Your Own
You may not need a workers' compensation lawyer Rancho Mirage, CA clients call if you have the following circumstance:
- Your injury is minor. Maybe you twisted your ankle or a minor cut.
- You didn’t miss work as a result.
- You do not have a pre-existing condition.
- Your job admits that the injury happened while you were working.
These cases seem simple and can sometimes be resolved with the help of your human resources manager, however, it is a good idea to always consult workers' compensation lawyer Rancho Mirage, CA locals depend on just in case. We at Howard Law, P.C offer free consultations and can give you an honest answer on how to proceed.When Do You Need a Workers' Compensation Lawyer Rancho Mirage, CA Families Recommend to Handle Your Case?
If you followed the statements above and you feel like your case is more complicated, than you should consult an attorney as soon as possible. Take a look if the following circumstances apply to you:
- Your job denies your claim. If your employer does not want to recognize your claim and fails to give you benefits, then you should contact an attorney. Usually, insurance companies and employers deny the claims under the assumption that many employees won’t appeal the decision. In many of these cases, employees fail to file an appeal and it can results in a lot of financial hardship at the expense of the worker. Hiring a firm like Howard Law, P.C costs nothing up front and we will fight for the best outcome for you based on the circumstances of your case.
- Your employer’s settlement does not cover all the costs. They do not want to cover your loss of wages, aftercare, and medical bills. You must recognize that companies and insurance have one priority, to save money. At Howard Law, P.C, we ensure that you are getting the best settlement possible.
- Your injury is preventing your return to work. Maybe you cannot perform the same tasks, or you are left completely disabled. You may qualify for a settlement to make up for the loss of future income. Our experienced attorneys at Howard Law, P.C have extensive knowledge on how to handle such cases.
- Your boss is retaliating. If you lost your job as a result of your injury, have been demoted, or your hours have been cut then you definitely will need representation. This is another form of discrimination and our attorneys can advocate to make sure your rights are protected.
There are other circumstances in which you will need a Rancho Mirage workers compensation lawyer, for example, if you receive Social Security benefits or if your claim involves a third party. Whatever the case, we at the Howard Law, P.C are committed to providing the best quality settlement and negotiation.
Call a workers' compensation lawyer Rancho Mirage, CA provides at 800-872-5925 for a free case evaluation.